My “Under the Loupe” tutorial on using an export action to create a custom watermark for the web galleries is finally out in Photoshop User magazine (Sept 07, pg 84). Here’s the nutshell version:
- Create watermark action in Photoshop
- Turn action into a droplet and save in Lightroom’s Export Actions folder
- Configure Lightroom’s Auto Import function so that images saved from the droplet are automatically imported
- Select images in Lightroom that you want to watermark, click Export and select your droplet as the “After Export” action
- Bring all the auto imported watermarked images into the web gallery
- Upload to your web space
Pick up the September 2007 issue of Photoshop User magazine for the detailed steps!