Using the Sync button in the Develop module is great for batch processing a group of images using the develop settings of one image. However, that Sync button leads a double life and it is possible to transform it into Auto Sync, which when active, will automatically sync a group of selected images to match the settings of the active image being developed.
Using Auto Sync:
– select a photo, press D to go to Develop module
– Cmd/Ctrl-click or Shift-click other images you want to share the same settings
– hold down Cmd/Ctrl key and Sync button will change to “Auto Sync”, click it to engage Auto Sync
– make adjustments on first image selected
– all other selected images will automatically sync settings